All-glass curtain wall is a glass curtain wall composed of glass ribs and glass panels. The all-glass curtain wall is divided into a bottom-type （groove） glass curtain wall and a hanging glass curtain wall. Its performance characteristics are as follows:
1. Excellent permeability, creating the circulation and integration of the space inside and outside the building, and realizing the harmony and unity of man and nature.
2. The supporting structure is glass, which can create the most transparent space.
3. The face glass and rib glass are connected by transparent structural glue, which can absorb deformation in different directions.
4. It can be made in-line, flush or protruding according to the needs of building functions.
5. Hanging clamps can avoid the damage caused by glass buckling.
6. Large-span all-glass curtain walls can use rib-supported point glass curtain walls.
7. It is mainly applicable to the lobby decoration of public buildings and window decoration of shopping malls.